BIOTIC WATER PROBIOTICS TECHNOLOGY
Our probiotic technology utilizes beneficial microbes to repopulate environments with healthy microorganisms, thereby providing sustainable solutions without creating any downstream problems.
BENEFITS OF BIOTIC EM SOLUTION
· EM reduces the BOD, COD, TSS and suppress the Coli and E coli.
· Large reduction in the running costs of an ETP, STP or septic tank.
· Effluent, after being treated, carries a neutral pH of around 6.5 to 7.5.
· Large reduction in sludge
· EM suppresses the foul odour in effluents in a very short time and save the cost for electricity, chemical input, water, maintenance, sludge removal and the labour cost.
· Increases the plant efficiency.
Lactic Acid Bacteria Lactobacillus
Photosynthetic Bacteria Rhodopseudomonas
Sewage Treatment Plants
Effluent Treatment Plants
- It is to be used in diluted form after activation
- For activation don’t used chlorinated or distilled water
- Use the contents soon after opening it
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
A. Fill a 20 lit container with 10 lits of warm water and 1 Lit of EM Solutions.
B. Mix 4-5 kgs of sugar cane molasses or jaggery..
C. Stir well to dissolve the molasses until it forms a homogenous solution.
D. Place another 5 lits of water (do not fill to the brim) and close container well to keep air out.
E. Store between 25 – 400 C during a period of 4-7 days for fermentation.